Lahore is the heart of Pakistan’s fashion industry portraying their innumerable brands spread all across the city. It is a place where people are conscious about their wearing and tend to accept the brands which can fulfill their desire. So if you are having difficulty in choosing the fashion brands then instead of roaming here and there, you should visit shopping malls where you can find all of the brands you wish for.
There are many shopping malls in Lahore that again it would be difficult for you to choose the best one to visit. To solve your query, we have listed some of the best and the largest shopping malls in Lahore worth visiting.
Amanah Mall is the largest and most-visited retail shopping mall, located in the heart of model town link road Lahore, Pakistan. Amanah Group, a vibrant international business group, is committed to deliver innovation and perform with excellence. they have been working in the real estate industry since 1995. The group has an immense insight and experience in developing commercial buildings. The group has contributed significantly in the industry especially in UK, UAE and Pakistan.
- It has 8 floors and 4 basements
- All the basements are reserved for ample car parking to serve large number of customers.
- Elevators and escalators
- First four floors (Lower Ground, Ground, First and Second Floor) are for shops that offer an excellent business opportunity to a variety of renowned outlets.
- 3rd, 4th and 5th floors are fixed for Food court, Magic planet Amusement Park, Velocity Health & Fitness club and Cinepax Cinema respectively.
- Recently, Amanah mall launched Pakistan’s largest Trampoline Park along with the state of art indoor amusement park and first ever VR Park in Pakistan under the banner of Magic Planet.
- A four-screen Multiplex; Cinema – Cinepax has also been introduced with latest technology which provides premium audio and visual experience to the customers.
Packages Mall is a state-of-the-art shopping mall that has been developed according to international standards by a team of highly qualified foreign and local professionals. As the latest venture of Packages Limited – an institution that has pioneered innovation across every sector of the nation since 1956, Packages Mall has rapidly risen since its inception in 2017 to become the new home of entertainment.
- It has a huge parking area (cost PKR 50/-) with both facilities of indoor and outdoor. The price of the token varies according to the Packages Mall Lahore’s policy.
- Escalators and lifts
- Has three floors and it is centrally air-conditioned and heated in Winters.
- The security system is installed.
- Community access to over 200 local and international brands.
- a Multiplex Cinema
- a Food Court housing the best cuisines
- largest hypermarket chains in the world
MALL OF LAHORE:
It is one of the largest shopping malls in Pakistan. The mall was constructed by the Bahria. The Chief Executive Officer of this mall is Ali Ahmad Riaz Malik. located on the intersection of Aziz Bhatti and Tufail Road.
- Electrification/ Air Conditioning
- Fire Security System
- Smoking Area
- Emergency Service
- All kinds of brands (local and international)
- Food court
- Fitness First club provides comfortable work out surroundings, the latest gym equipment, a huge exercise program and qualified and knowledgeable staff, promising members total satisfaction with every visit to the club.
- Sunset boulevard restaurant
The mall—developed by Nishat Group and designed by UK-based AHR-Global—opened its doors for the masses in 2016.
- Solar panels for backup power
- Earthquake-resistant structure
- Firefighting system installed
- 3-storey underground car parking
- High-speed elevators and escalators
- Fully air-conditioned
- High-end brands with over 200 shops, offering consumers everything from apparel to accessories, home décor products and medicines.
- A 5-star hotel consisting of 110 rooms.
- Banquet halls available for bookings.
- A spacious food court offering fast food, desi as well as Chinese cuisine, with seating arrangements for around 3,000 visitors.
- Fun Factory, one of the largest indoor theme parks in the country with 6 different play zones.
- Bounce, an indoor trampoline park with a range of activities and entertainment options.
- A multi-screen cinema complex named Universal Cinemas.
- A hypermarket run by Carrefour.
“Avenue Mall” is a new project of Farooq Group of Companies in the heart of Lahore. It is Located at P-Block, DHA (Main Ghazi Road).
- Centrally air-conditioned with 24 hours power backup.
- Parking facility for more than 600 cars
- Lifts and escalators
- Fire control system
- Security system
- Around 200 outlets for national and international brands
- Super market at lower ground floor
- Food court with variety of cuisines (Italian, French, Japanese middle eastern food, American, fast food, bakery items) and restaurants.
- Play area with the name of playdium.
Located near Fortress Stadium, Lahore – Cantt.
- Parking & Valet Parking
- Lifts and escalators
- All kinds of local and international brands
- Food court where you can sit and treat yourself fully
- Super space for kids
- Rainbow garden designed for toddlers
- Cinepax cinema
Developed by I.T. Department Niaz Arbaaz (pvt) Ltd.
- Car parking
- Ramp for disabled person access.
- food and dining
- shopping and fashion
All of these malls listed above are some of the most visited and largest malls in Lahore.