Pakistan’s culture is very much distinguished from the other cultures around the globe. People living here are very much concerned about their traditions and customs and according this the fashion industry grew everyday introducing new designs with the blend of eastern and western styling. Now-a-days people look for all kinds of brand here and there in search of their desired product and for their convenience shopping malls are being built for the ease of people .
There are many shopping malls in Pakistan that you can visit and can get every kind of product you wish for under one roof. There are many malls that can be counted in the list of best shopping malls of Pakistan.
Amanah Mall is the largest and most-visited retail shopping mall, located in the heart of model town link road Lahore, Pakistan. Amanah Group, a vibrant international business group, is committed to deliver innovation and perform with excellence. they have been working in the real estate industry since 1995. The group has an immense insight and experience in developing commercial buildings. The group has contributed significantly in the industry especially in UK, UAE and Pakistan.
• It has 8 floors and 4 basements
• All the basements are reserved for ample car parking to serve large number of customers.
• Elevators and escalators
• First four floors (Lower Ground, Ground, First and Second Floor) are for shops that offer an excellent business opportunity to a variety of renowned outlets.
• 3rd, 4th and 5th floors are fixed for Food court, Magic planet Amusement Park, Velocity Health & Fitness club and Cinepax Cinema respectively.
• Recently, Amanah mall launched Pakistan’s largest Trampoline Park along with the state of art indoor amusement park and first ever VR Park in Pakistan under the banner of Magic Planet.
• A four-screen Multiplex; Cinema – Cinepax has also been introduced with latest technology which provides premium audio and visual experience to the customers.
The mall—developed by Nishat Group and designed by UK-based AHR-Global—opened its doors for the masses in 2016.
• Solar panels for backup power
• Earthquake-resistant structure
• Firefighting system installed
• 3-storey underground car parking
• High-speed elevators and escalators
• Fully air-conditioned
• High-end brands with over 200 shops, offering consumers everything from apparel to accessories, home décor products and medicines.
• A 5-star hotel consisting of 110 rooms.
• Banquet halls available for bookings.
• A spacious food court offering fast food, desi as well as Chinese cuisine, with seating arrangements for around 3,000 visitors.
• Fun Factory, one of the largest indoor theme parks in the country with 6 different play zones.
• Bounce, an indoor trampoline park with a range of activities and entertainment options.
• A multi-screen cinema complex named Universal Cinemas.
• A hypermarket run by Carrefour.
LUCKY ONE MALL
Situated in the heart of the city, the LuckyOne Mall opened its doors for the public on 6th May 2017. One of the largest malls of Pakistan.
200 retail outlets, LuckyOne Mall provides an unprecedented retail space that includes a Health & Wellness Avenue, Wedding Galleria, Banking Enclave, and Food Court. Having the largest Carrefour and the biggest Atrium in Pakistan under its name, LuckyOne Mall is the first in the industry to have an in-mall open air Food Street and an international standard family entertainment center (FEC) Onederland.
Lucky One Mall has always been on the forefront in satisfying its customers by all means. To further facilitate the customers, it offers a dedicated baby feeding room, separate male and female mosques, free wheelchairs, valet parking, and a double-storey indoor parking space sufficient for around 1500 cars. To ensure a safe and secure environment, fully trained and well-equipped staff is available to deal with any unforeseen event.
XiNHUA MALL is a landmark 20 story multi purpose , upscale shopping Mall, ideally situated in the prestigious location on Mian Mehmood Ali Kasoori Road, Gulberg III. easily accessible from all major roads and highways.
• Food court
• Cine star cinema
• Bowling alley, snooker and trampoline coming soon.
The Giga Mall, the largest mall in Islamabad, was launched on 22 March 2016 and is wholly owned by Giga Group, constructed on a total area of 4 acres.
Giga Mall gives its elite visitors a vast and exciting adventure in its unique architectural structure. Giga Mall Islamabad local and International brands, undoubtedly offer the best qualities of clothes with more than 200+ brands. Not just this, Giga Mall cinema provides the latest world-class movies. Nonetheless, catch up with family and friends while you dig into the variety of delicious cuisines at Giga Mall food court. Entertainment is a big part of what we do, so reward your kids with an exciting day at the fun city. It comprises of five levels of shopping, eating and entertainment facilities and also provides its visitors with advanced facilities like secure and spacious car parking space, clean environment, Wi-Fi, banking services & ATMs, foreign exchange, Prayer rooms, toilets, Parent’s room, wheelchair access, fire warning service, smoke evacuation system. Giga Mall has managed to keep twin cities (Islamabad and Rawalpindi) adrenaline level up and running. It further continues to astonish its visitors with surprise sales promotion, activities, and events.
DOLMEN MALL CLIFTON:
We have a range of services & facilities to make your experience a pleasurable one. Following are the list of services and facilities offered at Dolmen Mall Clifton:
ATMs Banks with Extended Hours, Cuddle Cart, Dedicated Parking Spots, Drivers’ Waiting Room, First-Aid Room, Free Wi-Fi, Information Desk, Lost & Found, Money Exchange, Mothers’ Room, Prayer Rooms, Parking Lots, Valet Parking, Waterless Car Wash, Wheelchair Booking.
• Café, restaurants/confectionary
• Spacious food court